We look forward to seeing our friends again, and look
forward to making new ones while attending Equine Affaire, April 7 - 10, 2011, which will be
held at the Ohio Expo Center in Columbus, Ohio. For more information,
About Two Lane
Need to reach us while we're at Equine
If you're unable to make your interview
appointment and would like to either submit a press release or story
idea to us, or request that we interview you in the future, please
send us an email.
About Two Lane Livin' Magazine,
Your Guide to Living the Simple Life
Lane Livin' is a FREE monthly publication distributed throughout Central
West Virginia, yet has print subscribers in over 27 states, and digital edition subscribers from all across the
edition Two Lane Livin' ads includes more pages than the print edition.
Your full color ad can appear in the digital edition only, and are
available in Full ($325), Half ($175), and 1/4 ($100) page sizes. Two Lane
Livin' also has 225 x 225 pixels web advertising available for as little
as $75 per month.
more information, please contact me at 304-765-0490 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s Ten GREAT reasons why you should advertise and SAVE with
1. It is filled with relevant content, 90% of which is exclusive to the magazine, and is valued by loyal and new readers who share or recommend with others.
2. It is distributed FREE in print to readers at more than 500 central West Virginia locations.
3. Circulation does not equal readership! Our print copy reaches an average of over 45,000 people every
4. We guarantee 99% readership level the first 30 days.
5. We have a re-circulation policy for leftover copies, which are re-circulated to laundromats, waiting rooms, rest stops, and West Virginia Visitor
6. We communicate closely with our distribution locations and readers, and know how many are needed and USED at each location. Other
free publications are dropped off by UPS, and often, more than 30% of theirs are left over and
7. We have print subscribers in over 27 states,
and digital edition subscribers from all across the nation.
8. Your print ad is also seen in our digital edition at no extra charge. Just $5 will get you an active hyperlink direct to your website! To view a recent digital edition, visit
9. We’re West Virginia’s largest independent
10. We offer FREE ad design services for all display
ads. For advertising rates, visit http://www.twolanelivin.com, or contact us by email or phone to have a rate sheet sent to you. Ads must be in by the 15th of the
month. We are here to help simplify your advertising and share your message. Dawna Smith, Freelance Writer &
Your Horse Country